The 92nd Scottish Salon will be conducted under the recommended procedures and regulations of FIAP, PSA, RPS and PAGB.
In addition to this abridged information below please see the FULL DETAILS OF OUR RULES contained within the buttons above for - CONDITIONS OF ENTRY - ENTRY FEES - DEFINITIONS - CLUBS/GROUPS . Please check all these sections to ensure your entry conforms to our requirements.
- Completion of our Online Entry System, and payment by PayPal is preferred.
- Entries containing Projected Digital Images MUST be entered using our Online Entry System ONLY.
- For Print ONLY Entries; Completion of our Online Entry System is preferred, but you can also use our manual entry form, and post with your prints.
- A copy of the manual entry form and rules will be available for download here shortly.
- Guidance Notes are available to download here if you require help with completing the Online Entry process.
- Please Post your PRINTS to - Libby Smith, 34 Braemar Crescent, Carluke, Lanarkshire ML8 4BH Scotland
- There are SIX separate Sections this year
- THREE Projected Digital Image Sections - Monochrome Open, Colour Open, Nature Print.
- THREE Print Sections - Monochrome Open, Colour Open, Nature Print.
- There is an Entry Fee payable for EACH section (see ‘Entry Fees’ for details)
- The exhibition is open to anyone; provided their entry conforms to the exhibition rules.
- There are discounted rates for Groups or Club Entries.
- In addition to the Individual Awards, there is a Trophy for the Best Scottish Club and a Gold Medal for the Best Club from outwith Scotland. See ‘Groups/Clubs’ for more details.
- A maximum of 4 photographs per author may be submitted to each section
- Each entrant will receive a printed colour catalogue.
- Accepted Prints and Awards will be eligible for FIAP & PSA honours. See ‘Awards’ for full details
SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS have been made if you wish to have your prints forwarded to the following exhibitions. Please indicate this on your entry form.
EDINBURGH INTERNATIONAL - Closing Date: June 2015
Chairman - Mr Richard Bingham, 68 Great King Street, Edinburgh EH3 6QU
Online Entry will be available on their Website at: http://www.edinburghphotosalon.org/
NORTHERN COUNTIES INTERNATIONAL - Closing Date: Aug 2015
Entry Forms from - Mrs Jane H Black, 9 Cardigan Grove, Tynemouth, North Shields, England, NE30 3HN
or email – salonchairman [at] ncpf [dot] org [dot] uk or http://www.ncpf.org.uk/index.php?id=international-exhibitions
Please remember that these exhibitions require THEIR OWN ENTRY FORM AND FEES.