Please Post your Prints to - Libby Smith, 34 Braemar Crescent, Carluke, Lanarkshire ML8 4BH Scotland
The 90th Scottish Salon is conducted under the approved rules of the PSA and the patronage of the FIAP. In addition to our Rules contained within ‘Conditions of Entry’, please see the FIAP and PSA statements under ‘Definitions’ to ensure your entry conforms to their requirements.
- The exhibition is open to anyone; provided their entry conforms to the exhibition rules.
- There are THREE separate Print Sections - Monochrome Open, Colour Open, Nature Print.
- There is an Entry Fee payable for EACH section (see ‘Entry Fees’ for details)
- There are discounted rates for Groups or Club Entries.
- In addition to the Individual Awards, there is a Trophy for the Best Scottish Club and a Gold Medal for the Best Club from outwith Scotland. See ‘Groups/Clubs’ for more details.
- A maximum of 4 photographs per author may be submitted to each section
- Each entrant will receive a printed colour catalogue.
- A Total of 79 Awards will be made.
- Accepted Prints will be eligible for FIAP honours, PSA Star Ratings and “Who’s Who” listings. See ‘Awards’ for further details.
SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS have been made if you wish to have your prints forwarded to the following exhibitions. Please indicate this on your entry form.
EDINBURGH INTERNATIONAL - Closing Date: June 2013
Entry Forms from - Mr Reid Urquhart, 68 Great King Street, Edinburgh EH3 6QU
or from their Website on: http://exhibition.edinburghphotographicsociety.co.uk/
NORTHERN COUNTIES INTERNATIONAL - Closing Date: Aug 2013 Approx.
Entry Forms from - Mrs Jane H Black, 9 Cardigan Grove, Tynemouth, North Shields, England, NE30 3HN
or email – salonchairman [at] ncpf [dot] org [dot] uk or http://www.ncpf.org.uk/index.php?id=international-exhibitions
Please remember that these exhibitions require THEIR OWN ENTRY FORM AND FEES.