Please Post your Prints to - Libby Smith, 34 Braemar Crescent, Carluke, Lanarkshire ML8 4BH Scotland
The 91st Scottish Salon will be conducted under the approved rules of and the patronage of FIAP (2014/139). In addition to our Rules contained within ‘Conditions of Entry’, please see the FIAP statements and ours under ‘Definitions’ to ensure your entry conforms to our requirements.
- The exhibition is open to anyone; provided their entry conforms to the exhibition rules.
- There are THREE separate Print Sections - Monochrome Open, Colour Open, Nature Print.
- There is an Entry Fee payable for EACH section (see ‘Entry Fees’ for details)
- There are discounted rates for Groups or Club Entries.
- In addition to the Individual Awards, there is a Trophy for the Best Scottish Club and a Gold Medal for the Best Club from outwith Scotland. See ‘Groups/Clubs’ for more details.
- A maximum of 4 photographs per author may be submitted to each section
- Each entrant will receive a printed colour catalogue.
- A Total of 79 Awards will be made.
- Accepted Prints will be eligible for FIAP honours. See ‘Awards’ for further details.
SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS have been made if you wish to have your prints forwarded to the following exhibitions. Please indicate this on your entry form.
EDINBURGH INTERNATIONAL - Closing Date: 18th June 2014
Chairman - Mr Richard Bingham, 68 Great King Street, Edinburgh EH3 6QU
Online Entry will be available on their Website at: http://www.edinburghphotosalon.org/
NORTHERN COUNTIES INTERNATIONAL - Closing Date: Aug 2014
Entry Forms from - Mrs Jane H Black, 9 Cardigan Grove, Tynemouth, North Shields, England, NE30 3HN
or email – salonchairman [at] ncpf [dot] org [dot] uk or http://www.ncpf.org.uk/index.php?id=international-exhibitions
Please remember that these exhibitions require THEIR OWN ENTRY FORM AND FEES.