The 96th Scottish Salon 2019 is now open. We will notify subscribers to our newsletter.
This is an INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION culminating in an Exhibition of photographic expertise. It is the ONLY SCOTTISH INTERNATIONAL SALON with both PROJECTED AND PRINT SECTIONS.
The 96th Scottish International Salon of Photography 2019 again has SIX SECTIONS - 3 PRINT SECTIONS (Open Mono, Open Colour and Nature) AND 3 PROJECTED DIGITAL IMAGE SECTIONS (Open Mono, Open Colour and Nature). ALL SECTIONS have the approval and patronage of FIAP (2019/065) and PSA (2019-142).
- PROJECTED DIGITAL IMAGES - Maximum size 1600 pixels horizontal x 1200 pixels vertical, at 300ppi, in jpeg format.
- PRINTS must not exceed 500 x 400 mm,
- A printed catalogue is produced and sent to all entrants. Our A4 Catalogue for 2018 was awarded 4/5 stars by FIAP
- OVER 160 AWARDS will be presented in 2019, with PSA, FIAP & SPF Medals, Ribbons and Certificates awarded including awards for - NATURE PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR - BEST CLUB OUTWITH UK - BEST UK CLUB EXCLUDING SCOTLAND AND BEST SCOTTISH CLUB
- THE 2019 PANELS OF SELECTORS ARE -
- Mono and Colour Print and Mono and Colour PDI Sections -
- Michael O'Sullivan FRPS FIPF from Ireland
- Andrea Hargreaves MPAGB EFIAP/b BPE3 PSA4 from England
- Adrian Lines MPAGB FBPE EFIAP from England
- Ross McKelvey MPAGB FIPF EFIAP/s FBPE from Northern Ireland
- Campbell Skinner DPAGB BPE2 from Scotland
- Jane Lines MPAGB BPE5 from England
- Print and Projected Nature Sections -
- John Chamberlin FRPS APAGB MFIAP FBPE from England
- Duncan McEwan HonSPF from Scotland
- John Williams DPAGB EFIAP/b MPSA from England
- All Nature Judges are dedicated Nature specialists
- Completion of our ONLINE ENTRY SYSTEM, and payment by PayPal is preferred.
- CLICK HERE FOR CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- A maximum of 4 photographs per author may be submitted to each section
- CLICK HERE FOR FIAP AND PSA DEFINITIONS
- Entries containing Projected Digital Images MUST be entered using our Online Entry System.
- FOR PRINT ONLY ENTRIES; Completion of our Online Entry System is preferred, OR you can use our MANUAL ENTRY FORM , and post with your prints.
- PRINTS SHOULD BE POSTED TO - Scottish Salon, Libby Smith, 34 Braemar Crescent, CARLUKE, ML8 4BH Scotland
- CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS ON MAKING GROUP/CLUB ENTRIES
- CLICK HERE FOR ENTRY FEES
- GUIDANCE NOTES are available to download if you require help with completing the Online Entry process Guidance For Individuals Click Here or Guidance For Groups Click Here .
- If you have registered with us or entered us before, you will receive a copy of our e-salon newsletter which will keep you updated about our Scottish Salon.
- You can sign up for our e-salon newsletter with details of our event and Judges - Go to the MAILING LIST section of our website to sign up. Issue 19 - Jan 19 available here now .
- You can also join us on FACEBOOK we would love to see any of your Scottish Acceptances posted there.
We have received international recognition from the Photographic Society of America (PSA) for a number of years, and have had ‘Federation lnternationale de l’Art Photographique’ (FIAP) patronage continually for every Salon run since 1970.
Galleries of the Award Winners and a copy of our printed A4 catalogue for the 95th Scottish International Salon of Photography 2018 is available to view in the Results area of this website (click here) .
Libby Smith EFIAP MPAGB HonPAGB HonSPF
34 Braemar Crescent, CARLUKE, ML8 4BH Scotland.
e-mail: chair [at] scottish-photographic-salon.org
tel: (+44)1555 750737